||[Jul. 14th, 2006|11:00 am]
the long pause while you come to your senses
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?|
a one use explosion button? shit. so many choices. maybe i'll come back to this one
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
myself... maybe i'll do that right now
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What does your dream-sandwich consist of, and does it contain the aforementioned cheese?
Roast Beef, Bacon, Thin sliced salmon and provolone cheese with onions and tomatoes
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once (they will never call you back).
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it?
Jessica Simpson looks oh so temptin nick i ain't never seen an ass like that. (the rule is she's not allowed to speak)
8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
i'm going to donate it to charity because i'm not allowed to have a day that good and if spend said $100, my next action would be to be paralyzed from the neck down in a freak accident involving a lawn mower, a guy on a ladder, and half a ton of cement
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?
a nice 5 star hotel with a bar.
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. "Be brand-specific" it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don't drink booze there's something you can figure out... so what's it gonna be?
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
a mayan temple, where all the diseases i have an immunity to will decimate the native culture, killing them all and laying waste to an entire civilization. this is my destiny. that is where they went
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Hey hey smoke weed every day
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?
Think fear factor meets gore.com. yeah. reality television to the extreme. you could die. if you live? yeah, you get paid $10,000,000. the name? what else could it possibly be? get rich or die trying
15. What is your favorite expletive?
dammit all hell
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
grab a bandage and start running
17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?
lets see... my skateboards in the car. so... ummm... my car keys.
18. The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
i can't think of a thing
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
life from 1996-present
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit... you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin'! What country are you going to live in now?
yeah, i'm posting up in Costa Rica sipping margaritas on the beach
23. This question still counts even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
since i'm in Costa Rica, i'm going to go with the sleaziest, dirtiest, scum bar in the costa rica
24. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude look at me I can float!"?
huh... why would i float when i could fly? regardless, my first course of action would be to eat a bunch of food and then fly over the highway until i have to poop
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which late celebrity will you bring back to life?
26. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
No One. Those who are gone? Yeah, probably for the best.
27. What's your theme song?
Jesus Don't Want me for a Sunbeam